top of page
beaumont-sans-timbre.jpg

Château de Tresserve - Bonport

A historical place
for a historical day

The Château de Bonport-Tresserve Through the Ages

1584 - Construction of the Château de Bonport


1668 – CAPRÉ de MEGÈVE FAMILY

François Capré de Megève became the owner of the estate on February 19, 1668.

A nobleman from Savoy, lord of Megève and Bellecombe, he enhanced the Château de Bonport, adding a house in the courtyard, stables, and outbuildings.

1706 – Upon his death, his heirs succeeded him:
His son Hyacinthe, Count of Megève and Knight of Honor of the Senate, followed by his own son, François-Hyacinthe, Colonel of the King's Dragoons, known as the "Chevalier de Bonport." Next came his brother, Charles-Auguste-Joseph, an officer in the Savoy Regiment, who sold the estate in 1751.

1751 – CREMPIGNY FAMILY

Louis François Bertier de Saint Vincent, lord of Crempigny, purchased the Château. The family remained there until the tragic death of Adèle de Crempigny, known as the "White Lady."

1806 – Joachim Mayan, Director of Customs in Parma.


1809 – François Magnin, a retiree from Aix-les-Bains.

He transformed the estate into an elegant inn, hosting dinners and countryside gatherings for the wealthy spa-goers of Aix. The Château became a highly sought-after destination for leisurely strolls.

chateau-de-bonport-ret-cropped-1536x597.jpg
carte-ancienne.jpg
1900.jpg

1900

2000

2000.jpg

1847 – The Baron and Baroness du Bourget

1870 – Joseph Charlton Parr, an Englishman
He resides there for nearly 45 years.
He expands and restores it in 1872.

1914 – Henri Gauthier, a Lyonnais industrialist
He later bequeaths it to his daughter, who marries Mr. Dupoizat.

In the 1960s, the Château's surroundings change significantly: the road is widened, and tourist developments (like "Le Lido") take place.

1970 – Mr. Joseph Claret Tournier, a hotelier from Courchevel
He buys the Château de Bonport from Mrs. Dupoizat.

He lives there with his wife and children. The farm, whose last tenants were the Dumoulin family, is sold to a developer: the land is subdivided and named "Colline du Poète" ("Poet’s Hill").

After his death, the Château changes owners again. The new owner rents it out to a nightclub operator.

2008 – The Château is completely destroyed by a fire.

2013 – Mr. Nicolas Claret Tournier, a hotelier in Courchevel (lelana.com)
He repurchases the château of his childhood and begins its complete restoration to restore its former glory.

2020 – With the structural work completed, the interior renovations begin.

2021 – The Château de Tresserve is open for all your events (corporate seminars, weddings, etc.).

2021.jpg

2021

logo.png
tresserve.jpg

Rachel & Cédric

YOLO © 2025 - for life

bottom of page